sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2010

oo ~ ?

Listening Kate Perry's "Thinking of You" not intencionally (the car's radio was turned on) suddenly reminded me all that guilt, the weight from my drawing and everything...doens't matter.

What I really came to write was something about endlessness. I never liked forever, nothing without an end pleased me. I'm terrified of it. But, when I was with the one I considered the love of my life, I forgot it, I wanted infinity, all I wanted was it. I took long figuring it out, we we're trying for the third time being together, I was insecure, I didn't want to get again and after a couple weeks, I was completely given, my essence was not only mine anymore. Hurt again. How pathetic is that? I couldn't accept heaven that should be wonderful forever but I could do it with a love that ended in six months.

Nenhum comentário: